Lead Game Designer
Pinka is seeking for a Junior Level Designer.
If you’re talented driven individual who is looking for an engaging career in the mobile
gaming world, you belong with us!
• Analyze existing game content.
• Tune and balance levels according to our data base users.
• Design game features, difficulty curve, game levels creating exiting to play games.
• Understanding different game play theories adapting to different target audience.
• Analytical abilities.
• Team player.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
• Able to think systematically and strategically.
• Passionate about making a career in the mobile gaming world.
• Able to accept constructive feedback on your work.
• Imaginative and creative.
Some programming skills – advantage.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org